some gigs

Haven't been doing too many live shows lately but I do have a few things coming up in the next little while including two shows this weekend!

~~~~~

Fri., Aug. 19 I will be performing in the Leftover Daylight Series:

davison /segger / segger
[william davison (electronics) heather segger (trombone) mark segger (drums)]

jeremiah pick trio
[chris adriaanse (bass) jeremiah pick (guitar) simon dennis (drums)]

adams/ kunle
[corrin adams (movement) kunle (percussion)]

august's guest curator is colin anthony

~~~~~

Sat. Aug. 20 I will be performing in the Eminent Domain series in a duo with Nigel Craig. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any other info on this event...hmmm. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be good! The Eminent Domain shows are always worthwhile.

Both of these shows are taking place at Somewhere There, 227 Sterling Road, Unit 112
(just south of Bloor on Ruttan St.). Cost for both will probably be $8 (that seems to be the going rate at Somewhere There these days).

After that I have an out-of-town performance coming up at Supercrawl in Hamilton, ON on Sept. 10th. More about that later.

- William A. Davison

Comments